Maintenance Request


Hot Water System:

Must be filled by the tenant. This is done usually every 3-4 months by releasing the valve on the side of the system. When the system is full, water will come out of the overflow pipe. If you are experiencing problems with hot water not lasting this may be the problem. If you are still experiencing problems please contact our office. Should a plumber/electrician be sent to find that the hot water system is not full or there are no problems with the system you will be responsible to pay the account.

Leaking Taps:

If your taps are leaking, please let our office know as soon as possible to avoid any excess water bills. Make sure that the taps are only turned off as necessary; if they are turned off too tightly the washer will wear faster. Should there be an excessive amount of washer that need continual changing and the plumber/handyman specifies that the reason being is that the taps are being turned off too tightly, it will be your responsibility to pay the account.

Water Leaks:

Please advise our office of any possible water leaks. This may include mould on the ceilings (possible roof leak), cupboards that are wet (possible wall or plumbing leak/shower leak) or continual wet ground outside (possible burst pipe underground). Failure to report leaks may result in high excess water bill being issued.

Electrical Problems:

If your safety switch keeps flicking off follow the following procedure to try to find the cause: If when you turn the switch back on it flicks off again, unplugs all appliances (including all white goods) before turning it back on. Plug each appliance back in one by one to check if it is one of your appliances or a wiring fault. If it does not appear to be an appliance causing the switch to trip, contact our office immediately as electrical problems are serious.

Faulty Switches or Fans:

Do not attempt to fix it yourself. Do not use switches. Contact our office as soon as possible.


Check power or fuse box. Ensure the power is on and the switch has not tripped. Tenants are responsible for replacing standard blown light bulbs. If problem not remedied contact your property manager.


If your neighbours have also lost power contact ENERGEX.  Otherwise check if the Safety Switch has tripped and if so, reset the switch.  If it trips again unplug all appliances from power points.  Reset Safety Switch and plug in appliances one at a time until faulty appliance is located.  If you have a fuse box check this for a blown fuse. Note: If this does not rectify the problem please at this stage notify our office. Tenants will be required to pay for callouts where a faulty appliance belonging to them has caused the problem.

Hot Plates:

Check if power is connected or check power box for tripped switch or blown fuse. Contact us for arrange for professional help.

Pool Problems:

Water level is a priority and must be kept at a level to allow water to flow through the skimmer boxes at all times. Failure to do this could result in enormous expenditure to you.

No metal objects are to be allowed in the pool as it could cause corrosion marks

No animals in the pool as this creates a huge chemical imbalance.

Ensure regular testing of water to keep correct PH level, this helps prevent mould/fungus forming in the pool.

Vacuum at least once a week to keep pool clear of debris.

Regular checks of pump to ensure motor working correctly and efficiently. Leaking or pooling water at the pump could mean a cracked casing and will need attention.

Even if the pool is maintained for you, it is still part of your responsibility to keep an eye/ear out for any problems.

General Maintenance:

All maintenance must be reported to our office in writing. During business hours we will arrange with our tradesmen, and for emergency repairs after hours please refer to your lease agreement and also report to our office. Please do not engage the services of a repairman on your own accord, as you could be held liable to pay the account.

Once you have reported maintenance to our office a tradesperson will be notified of the problem accordingly. They will be given your contact details to arrange a time suitable to you to carry out repairs. They can collect a key from our office to carry out repairs with your permission, alternatively if they cannot get in contact an Entry Notice- Form 9 will be issued and keys collected for entry.

Please ensure that we have current phones number at all times: Work, mobile and home to avoid any unnecessary delays.


We offer a service from Connect Now that takes the hassle out of moving by arranging all of your connections . Your property manager will arrange this with Connect Now or you can call 1300 554 323.

Tenant Details

Property Details

Maintenance Details